Is there any proof that worms are real?

I havent seen a worm ever in my life. I always thought they were fictional, but it was recently brought to me theyre real?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Lame troll questions are really tiring.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. However there is also no proof you are real.

• 2 months ago

Sure they're real, and of course there is proof.  Bend over and take a deep breath, and I'll prove it to you right now.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hahahahhaahahahaaaa

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

So you've never gone fishing??  or gardened??  wow--I've seen many a worm in my life and can attest that they are real.  and I am real.....really.

• 2 months ago

Worms are real and live in really rich soil.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There is a lot of strong evidence that they exist.  We have several reported sightings and some blurry video and pictures.  I have been a worm researcher for some time now and I'm convinced that they are real but I can't offer you any concrete evidence except yeah I did see some dead ones on the concrete after the rain but I don't know if you will accept that is solid evidence.  

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Go to chinatown and eat streetfood. I'd give you 2 weeks to a month before you start scratching your butt. That would be worms.

• Vicki
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I'm really interested in where you would live that you've never seen a worm? But can confirm worms are real.

• ...Show all comments
    • Vicki
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

I live in a city! I still see them all the time. In fact, a lot of time when it rains they come out into the parking lots and stuff.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You must live in a weird place. Of course worms are real!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.