Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How do I make son see he’s with the wrong girl?

I don’t like my son’s girlfriend. She had a boyfriend before my son and she probably slept with him. I don’t trust her not to cheat on my son. I want someone who’ll be completely faithful to him - someone who’s not a s|ut.

• ANDREW

So she had a boyfriend she may have f*cked? Doesn’t make her a ****, that’s some bad stereotyping there, she might not like you but you don’t like her, your not dating her, the harder you try to pull your son from her the stronger it will make them, if it’s not meant to be itl go wrong and if it does be there for him, don’t say I told you so just support him, that’s what dads do

take him to the eye doctor

• Tony1 month agoReport

people are desty be like that like role in room feeling ugly and be subhuman

You cant but. You try to break them up and it will just make them want each other more.. How about reverse thinking on him.. Start inviting her to every thing your family does, every place you go etc. Start paying a lot of attention to her and he will not like it and he will get rid of her himself.

• Tony2 months agoReport

if you meet this person be careful or your end like date movie Babylon a.d black and silver 

Allow your son to make his own mistakes and live his own life. This is how he will learn. You seem to be a bit meddlesome and this will make him hate you later on 

• SW-6

Your son doesn't like your choice of clothing.  You got most of your clothes from a consignment shop and they had an owner before you and they probably got all kinds of food and other dirt spilled on them before you owned them.  He wants you to buy and wear only completely new clothes - something not gross and disgusting from a consignment store.  What I am saying is - what you choose to wear and how you choose to get it is none of his business.  Any mistakes you make or consequences faced due to decisions you make are YOUR cross to bare, not his.  You are a grown woman and deserve respect in making you own way in life.  Unless you are hurting yourself, me, or the general public - it is nobodies business.  PERIOD.  OK, now remove yourself and clothing from all of this and replace it with your son and his girlfriend.  See where Im going here?  Good luck to you :)

Wow, close-minded much?

If I were you I would hope she has already had sex because your son probably won't know where his penis is supposed to go in or what to do with it.

I think you'll find that your son is completely aware of her history, and has accepted her. So beyond that, you can express your opinions to him, but don't bother pushing him, it'll only make him want her more. Besides, he's a teenager, at this point in time he should be dating and so should she, this is when you find which people you are compatible with, and which ones you aren't. Let this course of natural selection play out.

You're mad because she slept with someone before your virgin a** son? She can do whatever she wants. its not her fault your son is a vanilla prude and his dad is retarded

• Brian

Good luck with that.