Source(s): U mad OF (original f@gg0t)?
  • 1 year ago

Unfortunately poverty.....

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

poverty is the real cause of homelessness

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Poverty, addiction, drugs, lack of family support, poor economy, non living wages, economic inequality, health problems

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

I don't like to judge, because I haven't lived anyone else's life. But just to make a wild guess, lack of management with money. You really do have to be super careful in spending, almost to the point of insanity, when you're poor.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

many different things

• 1 year ago

If I had to guess, the cause would be not having a home.

• 1 year ago

everybody situation is different but the homeless has increased because of the cost of living compared to wages

alot of working people are sleeping in their cars and renting people motor homes parked on the street because the apartments rent is too high

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

There really isn't just one reason. For some it is the result of having certain mental health issues, for others, it may be the result of a poor economy and for still others, it can be the result of a bad home life, drug addiction or poor financial decisions. These are probably the more common ones but certainly not the only ones. 

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It's no one cause. Mental illness is a big factor, and drug addiction.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.