Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Donald Trump: "I am the chosen one". Do you agree with this statement?

Favorite Answer

Yes, Putin chose Trump to be his puppet and lap dog.

• ctc453

The antichrist maybe

Yes. He was chosen by the electoral college. 

You mean like evangelicals say he was chosen from God. Since I'm an evangelical I'll answer that..............NO. Now did God allow him to win........YES. Like he did Obama, but there's not many evangelicals that would call Obama the "chosen one"

Jews think they're chosen by God as superior to non Jews, and we're destined to be their slaves. This needs to be understood by non Jews, and Jews must be pressured to reform their religion.

• Jim2

Well, he said that in the context of Chinese Tariffs, I think. In that same context, I'd say he's the 'chosen one' to screw up.

Chosen by God? If he was, it could only have been for the punishment of America. To say he was chosen by God as a gift to America borders on blasphemy, IMO.

Almost✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

no, cause hes not jesus

Only if you also agree that the other 40-odd were chosen too. All of them. All.

No, he's an egotistical maniac and a danger to the world

I laughed so hard when he said that I farted.