Can A Pisces beat a libra?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

From what I've seen, to be very honest, Nope. 

Libras are powerful people I've seen them in action. Pisces wouldn't be able to hold their own against such a strong force. They have very scary quick tempers when p'd off. This sign doesn't mess around. They go from 0-100 real quick. Like when the scales tip in less than a sec. They're always the first to swing, and jump at you. I don't mess with libras when they're p-d off. A mad Libra is a scary libra. From what I've seen from most Pisces they like to play with people but not take action. They like to mess with you but not get physical. It's their last resort if any 

• 8 months ago

Yeah, pisces play dirty and also do something instead of talk. I don't like them but they do have their strengths.

Source(s): Pisces mom. Im a sag.
  • 8 months ago

Yes they can get beated up on by libra.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Sure if ones in icp and drives that white Beamer and was down there at NorCal sober living. They could get it to.. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Depends. Libra women are generally difficult and Pisces women are devious. With men of these signs I have no problem. Tough one.

• 8 months ago

No libra love kicking butt

• 9 months ago

The position of the stars in relation to a set range of dates have zero impact on ones appearance and personality traits. Zero. None. Nada. 

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Only if both wear Depends.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Pisces are the kindest xox

Edit: yeah of course. 

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You will always get owned as long as you believe in astrology and don’t use common sense. Let astrology go and see your opponent not their stars.

Don’t let astrology dumb you down 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.