Does it make American's proud when they are eating tacos and their children speak Spanish?

39 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No not really .........

• John
      Lv 4
      2 weeks agoReport

I like tacos. Span-nerd well the nerds can speak it.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I love to munch tacos.

• 2 weeks ago

More proud than when racist bigots post their hatred on Y/A.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

The ability to communicate in multiple languages is a good thing.  Diversity in diet is, too.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Sure. Especially if the children do not have a Hispanic background. It's important to speak the languages of neighboring countries. 

• Anon
      Lv 5
      2 weeks agoReport

So, i should Say : "Eh?" 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

What do you mean...your just noticing this ? You must be super smart 

• 2 weeks agoReport

JEWS STILL EXIST ON PLANET EARTH, ALLAH PRAY THEM ALL AS GOD
      CHILDREN BLOOD AND SOUL, ONE BABY ALSO CANNOT LET GO
      (Seek ''Danny Woo vk" in Google or Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Look I like Mexican food but my preference is chicken tacos and turkey ones are the best but not going to put my secret recipe on here.  Regarding Spanish it makes me mad when I have push number one to get English in recordings.  If they do not know the language they should go home because most likely they are illegals.

• Anon2 weeks agoReport

You wont get Far in my state unless you learn Some Spanish. NM is bi lingual.

• 2 weeks ago

The comment about tacos is nonsense. I would be more relieved than proud if my children spoke fluent Spanish.

• John
      Lv 4
      2 weeks agoReport

Yah I forgot nerds get proud when they learn things. Here's a new one. Cows and other animals are more important than your investments are. You nerds are cow murderers.

• 2 weeks ago

No. That's why Americans invented the corn-dog and deep-fried butter. And they talk American.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I love tacos and speak four languages. Why should I object that my children, all in their forties, do the same?

• 2 weeks agoReport

JEWS STILL EXIST ON PLANET EARTH, ALLAH PRAY THEM ALL AS GOD
      CHILDREN BLOOD AND SOUL, ONE BABY ALSO CANNOT LET GO
      (Seek ''Danny Woo vk" in Google or Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• 2 weeks ago

Why would that constitute a problem exactly? Over here in England we drink tea and eat curry.

• Anon
      Lv 5
      2 weeks agoReport

Allah is Not : "God". it is a pagan  moon god,Muslim religion based on violence--Not all in Quran But in Arabic history: https://www.chick.com/products/tract?stk=1031

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.