Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 weeks ago

Jeremy Corbyn Or Boris Johnson?

Update:

@ Peter. Boris Johnson won’t get Brexit done neither by jan 31st. He hasn’t got a decent deal so it will be rejected again! 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Biff
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Corbyn, but not with an overall majority, because the other one is a proven serial liar who can't be trusted with the NHS.

• catrin l
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Lucy. How did the education system fail you so badly?

• 2 weeks ago

Boris of course. How can anyone be stupid/naive enough to vote for Corbyn ?

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Nigel Farage.........................

• Lôn
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Nigel...we don't speak gibberish here...sorry.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

boris johnson

• albe2 weeks agoReport

@lon: sorry it was a mistake I am going well in english but grammar sorry for my mistakeit was for hurry

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

No thank you! Either would be bad news but we are desperately short of convincing alternatives so I shall vote for the policy not the person. Even then it is tricky because I do agree with ALL the policies of any party in the UK. There is a single headline issue that strikes me as the most important and that has to take priority so I shall definitely not be supporting Boris or Jeremy.

• Lôn
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Change the gibberish record Nigel...no-one knows what you're trying to say.

• Peter
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

If Corbyn gets in, he will won't get Brexit done by Jan 1st. He will form a coalition with the SNP, he will arrange another referendum on Brexit, giving in to SNP's demand for another independence referendum, and that will delay brexit even further. To keep the electorate happy he will borrow billions and squander it on freebies for folk that won't work, which will cause a further general election by the end of next year, with nothing having been achieved.

• Lôn
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Translation into English please Nigel.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Boris of course..... A Corbynski government would be disastrous for the country.

We would become like Venezuela...phucked!

• 2 weeks ago

Boris is doing ok, give him another 5 years

• 2 weeks ago

A big bowl of tapioca

• 2 weeks ago

Boris is ahead in the polls

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.