Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 weeks ago

Jeremy Corbyn Or Boris Johnson?

@ Peter. Boris Johnson won’t get Brexit done neither by jan 31st. He hasn’t got a decent deal so it will be rejected again! 

• Biff
    Favorite Answer

Corbyn, but not with an overall majority, because the other one is a proven serial liar who can't be trusted with the NHS.

• catrin l
      2 weeks agoReport

Lucy. How did the education system fail you so badly?

Boris of course. How can anyone be stupid/naive enough to vote for Corbyn ?

Nigel Farage.........................

• Lôn
      2 weeks agoReport

Nigel...we don't speak gibberish here...sorry.

boris johnson

• albe2 weeks agoReport

@lon: sorry it was a mistake I am going well in english but grammar sorry for my mistakeit was for hurry

No thank you! Either would be bad news but we are desperately short of convincing alternatives so I shall vote for the policy not the person. Even then it is tricky because I do agree with ALL the policies of any party in the UK. There is a single headline issue that strikes me as the most important and that has to take priority so I shall definitely not be supporting Boris or Jeremy.

• Lôn
      2 weeks agoReport

Change the gibberish record Nigel...no-one knows what you're trying to say.

• Peter

If Corbyn gets in, he will won't get Brexit done by Jan 1st. He will form a coalition with the SNP, he will arrange another referendum on Brexit, giving in to SNP's demand for another independence referendum, and that will delay brexit even further. To keep the electorate happy he will borrow billions and squander it on freebies for folk that won't work, which will cause a further general election by the end of next year, with nothing having been achieved.

• Lôn
      2 weeks agoReport

Translation into English please Nigel.

• Lôn

Boris of course..... A Corbynski government would be disastrous for the country.

We would become like Venezuela...phucked!

Boris is doing ok, give him another 5 years

A big bowl of tapioca

Boris is ahead in the polls