What is the hardest sport to be good at professionally ?
- Donnie PorkoLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
Sepak takraw. It’s like a mix between volleyball and soccer. The goal is to get the ball over the net to drop and hit the ground on the opponent’s side while only using any part of your body except for your hands. You’ll see people jumping in the air then do a flip to spike the ball.
- Chris AncorLv 72 months ago
Physically hard, road cycling. Mentally hard, Chess.
- WisecrackerLv 72 months ago
I say golf, because PGA Tour players are so much better than the average golfer it isn’t even funny.
- 2 months ago
American Ninja Warrior
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- A Yahoo UserLv 72 months ago
(It's true. Think about it.)