Kim Kardashian has sworn off nude selfies. Are you devastated?

Kim Kardashian has announced she won't do any more nude selfies, mainly because she has kids and is a lawyer.

I don't personally have a crush on her, but I believe this is the end of the selfie craze of the 2010s.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

She is no longer in her 20s, she's going to be 40 next year! Everybody moves on and gives up on their habits.

• Jim
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

She has a lot of nerve doing that. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

No because I think America has seen enough of the selfies.

• 2 weeks ago

She's not a lawyer, she has not finished the schooling and I think we will be seeing naked Kim again regardless of what she says.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

You say she is a lawyer. It's hard to believe she finished high school. I wonder who took the bar exam for her.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

She won't be able to help herself.  The minute her income starts dropping, she'll start posting nudes and/or have another baby for ratings.  She's addicted to worship.

• 2 weeks ago

At 39 years old it might be a good move.I doubt if it is the end of celeberties doing such an attention getting stunt.Just saw Ashley Graham posted one.

• 2 weeks ago

This will not affect my life.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Not one bit. She’s nice I have no problem with her but I don’t want to continue to see every inch of her .

• Jay
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

is a lawyer????? wtf are you smoking? She hasn't even ATTEMPTED the bar exam yet.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.