Kim Kardashian has sworn off nude selfies. Are you devastated?

Kim Kardashian has announced she won't do any more nude selfies, mainly because she has kids and is a lawyer.

I don't personally have a crush on her, but I believe this is the end of the selfie craze of the 2010s.

She is no longer in her 20s, she's going to be 40 next year! Everybody moves on and gives up on their habits.

• Jim

She has a lot of nerve doing that. 

No because I think America has seen enough of the selfies.

She's not a lawyer, she has not finished the schooling and I think we will be seeing naked Kim again regardless of what she says.

You say she is a lawyer. It's hard to believe she finished high school. I wonder who took the bar exam for her.

She won't be able to help herself.  The minute her income starts dropping, she'll start posting nudes and/or have another baby for ratings.  She's addicted to worship.

At 39 years old it might be a good move.I doubt if it is the end of celeberties doing such an attention getting stunt.Just saw Ashley Graham posted one.

This will not affect my life.

Not one bit. She’s nice I have no problem with her but I don’t want to continue to see every inch of her .

is a lawyer????? wtf are you smoking? She hasn't even ATTEMPTED the bar exam yet.