Dusty asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 months ago

what would ever possess people to feminize there son?

There are a lot of boys being raised gender natural and never allowed to have anything that resembles a fire arm. Everyone gets a trophy in sports and I even know a women who dresses her 5 yr old son in dresses. What chance do these people think these kids future will have when along comes a war and we are invaded by say "Russia"? Yea Russian kids grow up cage fighting as entertainment with a ring in every neighborhood. Do these people think a society of week unarmed men is a recipe for success? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

i never knew one person who dressed her son in girlish clothing. Whoever you're talking about is a rare bird

• 9 months ago

Because when the Russians see what the men are like they will laugh themselves to death and lose the war

• reza
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

“A society of weak unarmed men”. Yeah, tell that to the literal hundreds of teens signing up for the military every day. Half this nation is obsessed with war and conflict, enough so that every person who enters the military is somehow seen as a “hero”, even tho it’s literally a job they’re getting paid and multiple benefits for doing... Also, please get your head out of your ****. Toxic masculinity is something that destroys a lot of people I’ve known - thinking that men have to be and act a certain way - my fiancé is afraid to be anything but masculine - so being raised gender neutral is far from a sin in either parent or child. It just means the kid gets to decide what they want to do and be interested in and that the parent cares about the kid enough to let them have and expect that option in life instead of forcing manipulative depressive ideals on them.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Define "a lot", and back up your claim.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Feminism could possess a woman to feminize her son.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.