I’m bored at my grandma’s house what can I do?

I’m at may grandma’s house I’m really bored all I have is my computer and my phone

And I’m still bored is there anything I can do?

tune into the free internet porn and hide in the closet and play with yourself.

Call up Satan.  He's ex-directory, but if you chant "Bloody Mary" 12 times into a mirror at midnight he'll apparently appear.  If that doesn't work  then kill a chicken and run about the house daubed in its blood with the lights off waving candles about.  

Nothing is better and singing and doing some creative acts.

Speak with her, play games with her. You dont have all time in life, she is not gonna live forever. 

Spend some time with your grandma and ask he some questions and stuff like that

You can try talking to your grandmother and do something with her or find a new book or game to enjoy.

Talk to your grandma. Relish her. She won't be here forever.

Try and invent a cure for cancer.

• zeno

Read a book, do yoga, clean the house,

Write music, play a video game, play

Chess or checkers. Find a hobby.

• Talk to your grandmother and find out as much about her as you possibly can.  The day will come when you can't ask her anymore, and you'll regret the missed opportunities.