How Can I Study Abroad?

Can I get financial aid for university to study abroad? How can I study full time and work? I really need education. Please help me for advice. My family doesn’t support me.

I am very much agree with Sunshine_mel that you have to prove that you can afford it get a student visa to study abroad.

Why can't you just study at home?  this makes no sense to me at all.  Your not going to be any smarter studying one place or the other.

Sorry, there's no financial aid for anyone to study abroad. Education is big business, and overseas students are seen as a way for most universities to make money. You could try crowdfunding, although most crowdfunding attempts fail. I know people who studied overseas - they went to work to get the money That's what you should do too.

Germany Aid students in their studies

Study abroad is a luxury & you pay for your luxuries. You must prove you (& your parents) have sufficient funds for all school + living expenses + return transportation to your country of citizenship to apply for student visa. 

ALL student visas severely restrict or outright prohibit work by foreign students. However, since you must prove you have ample funds, you will have no need of working. Good thing, since the majority of foreign students never find work where it is allowed. If you need to work, you can ONLY do that in your country of citizenship, where you can work without any restrictions.

Not an option.

To get a student visa to study abroad, you first have to prove you can fully afford it.

Student visas prohibit or limit work, so you'd never work enough to support yourself.

If finance is an issue - you'll need to study in your own country.

Save up your money or get a really good scholarship.

work first, study later

You need money.....

You forgot to provide us with the the most basic details such as your country.  Generally the cheapest and easiest  is  to study in your own country as you can work and study at the same time but perhaps your country has no universities.  Hard to know and it would be silly to guess.