Do you prefer gaming on PC or Consoles, also what all do you own?

PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, good old 360 Slim, hanging by a thread PS3, and a Dell Optiplex upgraded, for very casual gaming. With a GTX 970.

You?

• Kyle

i prefer console.  consoles are built to last ten plus years and still get good games.  it makes gaming very affordable and still offer great graphics.  i have an xbox one x and a n64 console as well.  mainly for my nephews, but i also play it.

i also have a game boy advance with pokemon red, blue and yellow i still enjoy playing.

i don't have anything against pc gaming, and i'm looking to upgrade my 7 year old laptop and get a similar pc like you have.  maybe around $700.  especially since now most games on a windows pc you can use an xbox one controller too.  i'm not a true m/k fan, i still like using a controller. except for sims.  i'll use m/k.

i've always had an xbox since they came out, but i would like to get a playstation.  but i'll wait until the ps5 releases more info before deciding which one i get.  same for when xbox scarlett is announced.  

For me, PC. When I play FPS games on console, I just can't play them well. I don't know if it is me or the controllers or TV or what but I always feel a delay when moving the analog sticks in these kinds of games. I honestly don't know how I managed to play on consoles for years.

On PC, with the mouse and keyboard, I feel more control over the character and can play *better*. For games that require more analog control, like racing games, I use the controller. I play GTA V on PC and use the KB+Mouse when moving around and shooting, but on car, I use the controller.

I have a PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, and 2DS for consoles and I have a gaming PC that I built a few years ago.

I do the majority of my gaming on Switch and a little on PC.

I also own: PS2, PS3 Super Slim, PS4 launch model, GameCube, Wii, Wii U

My PC is a self-built machine with an Intel 7th gen i7 with a GeForce GTX 1080.