Am I being visited by a succubus?

Three days ago I did a succubus summoning ritual. All three nights since I've dreamt of being sexually tormented. All three times I woke up at 12:17am. Could it be a succubus visiting me

Favorite Answer

i dont know how real a succubus/ incubus really are, in the demonic world. i do know that drug rape and enchantments of potions and spells are like what is referred to as glimmer spells.

i watched the movie: Craft and the one teen witch pretended to be someone else in order to have sex with him. so if this is real, there are ways that women can be someone else to the dreamer under mind control. the fact that the idea of succubus and incubus exist is a potent and strong idea that such demons do exist. however, i am more inclined to believe the idea of mind control and human conspiracy. then again ! how much are you in control ? when you have these visitations.

can you legitimately have the free will to say NO, and if you did, would the succubus actually comply. and now that you have been corrupted by a demon, can you ever get rid of it.

• In the dreams she is in control. I'm virtually paralyzed.

Is this 'succubus' forcing you to troll Y! Answers?

Easy answer: no.

• Davros

Does this Succubus summoning ritual involve logging onto craigslist and contacting someone called "Candy Spanx" to call around your house in the late evening?

• It could be a gay guy, since you're in short shorts!

• Juli

I hope you're joking.

It is devils.  Devils come to deceive you away from the Bible and into hell, and also to painfully destroy your life here and now.  The only way to make them go away, is by you believing in Jesus for eternal life, and then ask Jesus to drive the devils away, and Jesus will.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• brmxld

Well I don't know about a succubus per se, but maybe you should try to find yourself some action soon to alleviate some of that energy.

It's probably not a succubus since there's no such thing. Most likely it's your neighbor Morty climbing in through an open window. You really need to stop believing in imaginary nonsense.

Why? Read Psalm 91, 103, and the first four verses of Psalm 68 and keep reading them until relieved.