Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 weeks ago

Do you believe everyone has a purpose in life?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Gonzo
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

My purpose is to be miserable as my life sucks so much 

• 2 weeks ago

death, itself, gives everyone a purpose.

Attachment image
  • 2 weeks ago

I'd like to think so.....................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Of course. Whether one knows it or not. Whether one is homeless and broke, or whether one is wealthy and influential, or anything in between. Whether it changes or not, that is their purpose.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

We don't need a purpose to play the game. But to play the game and make the most of it, a purpose will be of great help.

Not everyone has a purpose in life. There are those who live like animals in the streets, woods, jungle, etc. There are the mentally ill who live because they cannot do anything else. There are the vegetables who live because they cannot die or people around them don't want to provide euthanasia. The hungry children in Africa, want to live like everyone else but they don't have a choice, and hence purpose. The rich folks get to choose from all the available options. Some choose wisely, others wreck themselves with blings and drugs.

Whatever purposes people have, do not matter in the end because we're all little irrelevant dust in the eternal universe.

• 2 weeks ago

I don't believe this.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Everything that has been given life, has a purpose.. 

• 2 weeks ago

well you won sperm race to be here so yes 

Attachment image
  • 2 weeks ago

Yes dear, even the cackroaches have a purpose in life. 🌹

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.