Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

It frustrates me that I might never meet a guy that is truly interested in me?

Because I'm considered to be even more unattractive then other girls.

Please tell me the truth and not lies.

The "truth" is that as long as you don't find yourself attractive no one else will either.

Tell you the truth about what? What's your question? 

Yes it's the truth.

• GirlyGirl3 weeks agoReport

It's not the truth and there more then just looks that goes in a relationship.

• Alan H

Widen your circle of friends. Switch focus from self to others....it works wonders 

Logically unattractive guys have it way worst but attractiveness is subjective and not the only factor that determines whether or not someone will be interested in you. I'd say personality, morals, loyalty/commitment, honesty etc are also important. Regardless of what people tell you everyone is going to be an ugly potato once they grow old and grey but its the personality and character of a person that sticks and stays. I wish you the best