(Possible Frozen 2 spoilers) Does Elsa really die in Frozen 2?!?

I find it really bold that Disney would go for something like that in a kids animated movie. Do they really kill Elsa? 

Don’t be afraid to go into details. I don’t mind. 

I haven't seen the film yet, but Disney would never dare to kill one of their most popular characters (not counting Endgame). They probably have plans to produce a third film.

Edit: SPOILERS

Now that I have seen the film: towards the end, Elsa does essentially die once she reached the northern lands to find answers, but she recovers due to Anna's help.

and kill off any chance of a Frozen 3???   Not likely.......

unless her "death"  is a set up, to bring her back from death in Frozen 3. 

Like Anna finds a way to rescue her and bring her back. 

• Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

calling Mr Spock...yes,they really muffed it with end game; also, trying so much to tie everything to everything in order to sell everything to everyone, by means of ever more ponderous venues to vanquish ever stronge bigger  obstacles gets to where it requires plot absurdness for them not to lose  

I guess you could ask the same question when her parents "died" and Anna got obliterated by Elsa in Frozen (1).

• Aster Rhoids
      3 weeks agoReport

Elsa would have been killed by Prince Hans if Anna did not sacrifice herself.