Sexy asked in TravelAir Travel · 8 months ago

can you take blankets from flights? like do some airlines allow that.?

No, you are not to take the blankets from the airlines.  That is stealing.  If you want a souvenir, take the in-flight magazine home.  Just like at a hotel, you can take things such as the pens and stationery or shampoo.  You cannot take the towels from hotels either.

No, and some planes even have small signs noe about please don’t take the blankets. That would increase airfare if they had to replace blankets. You can get a personal one at many flight stores cheap and better made

Most airlines realise that they're going to have a few blankets stolen each trip, but no, you're not supposed to take them.

no thats stealing

I'll be honest. I took one. My seat had two for some reason so I stuffed one in my bag. Didn't even use the one in my seat. I ended up accidently leaving it on a greyhound bus. 

Bring your own blanket.  Those airline things are frequently re-use without washing.

GROSS!!!

• duker918

sure.  and the blankets won't be refolded and stuffed back in plastic.  On a fast turn around the planes are scarcely cleaned beyond picking up obvious litter.  nasty stuff going on there.  don't put anything directly on the tray either especially anything edible

Theft is theft. Some passengers do steal the blankets.

You are allowed to ask and the Airline MIGHT give you the blanket.

No, that would be stealing.

I mean, of course you can. They're gonna throw those blankets out anyway. I personally didn't take the blanket because I don't really need it. But if you do, go ahead and take it. 

• Ꮥ.Ꮓ

I'm not really sure. I had a lady ask if she can take the blanket behind me when I was on a flight last year. The flight attendant said they're gonna throw them out anyway and she can have it. I may be wrong about every flight. I'm sorry if I gave the wrong answer.

• Mandy

Of course, not.  It doesn’t belong to you.