Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 3 weeks ago

Has no one considered the possibility that the Queen had Jeffrey Epstein murdered in order to protect her son's reputation?

Stupid nonsense.

I think everyone has considered that possibility. But considering how many other powerful people Epstein had dirt on that conspiracy theory will have to get in line with the rest of them. There are at least two other family dynasties involved in this that also have the rep for dealing harshly with their critics.

• Clo

I am sure that there are people who think this way.

Everyone with common sense knows something like that occured.

• patty

actually the queen did it herself. She was disguised as a big fat black man.

I think it's certainly a possibility, although I don't want to believe that of the Queen. But Epstein had the potential of embarrassing a lot of other prominent and wealthy men.

Have you considered getting yourself a brain.

It's a possibility I suppose but then, so is the possibility that you did!

Nope. All signs point to the clintons. It’s the modus operandi. If you have dirt on them then you’re next. The only reason Monica Krai sky is still alive is that she’s still pleasing Bill. Once she stops, she’s a goner.

• Dze

all those elites have a secret network and the cia is more or less their police and the fbi their do-boys .. im sure it was pretty easy to set up and it was talked about and theorized it would happen BEFORE he was killed .. we need to question why he was allowed to be stuffed in an out of the way hole in the wall and nobody on any side spoke up to say 'hey' no way .. lets not let this happen ..