Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 3 weeks ago

Has no one considered the possibility that the Queen had Jeffrey Epstein murdered in order to protect her son's reputation?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Stupid nonsense.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I think everyone has considered that possibility. But considering how many other powerful people Epstein had dirt on that conspiracy theory will have to get in line with the rest of them. There are at least two other family dynasties involved in this that also have the rep for dealing harshly with their critics.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I am sure that there are people who think this way.

• 2 weeks ago

Everyone with common sense knows something like that occured.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

actually the queen did it herself. She was disguised as a big fat black man.

• 3 weeks ago

I think it's certainly a possibility, although I don't want to believe that of the Queen. But Epstein had the potential of embarrassing a lot of other prominent and wealthy men.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Have you considered getting yourself a brain.

• 3 weeks ago

It's a possibility I suppose but then, so is the possibility that you did!

• 3 weeks ago

Nope. All signs point to the clintons. It’s the modus operandi. If you have dirt on them then you’re next. The only reason Monica Krai sky is still alive is that she’s still pleasing Bill. Once she stops, she’s a goner.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

all those elites have a secret network and the cia is more or less their police and the fbi their do-boys .. im sure it was pretty easy to set up and it was talked about and theorized it would happen BEFORE he was killed .. we need to question why he was allowed to be stuffed in an out of the way hole in the wall and nobody on any side spoke up to say 'hey' no way .. lets not let this happen ..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.