Ladies what motivates you to get naked on the internet?

This is fascinating to me that while in public and around friends women are some what conservative. Sure they show some leg and cleavage some times. But when you look on line literally millions upon millions are in porn or nude. What makes it ok on line and not in society?   

Exhibitionism is instinctive in women. All you have do is look at all the dresses and gowns at the academy awards and other social events to see that. It's just in normal life our society has put serious restrictions on what a girl can show in public. So now a lot of girls try and show it off on the net.  Why lie, I have a thousand or so photos taken when I was a topless model, I put them on the net on occasion just to see guys reactions. When I was younger I always thought of myself as an ugly duckling, so it was a revelation to me that I actually had a cute body.

• Chris

Gee idk......maybe $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It's a kind of anonymous - and therefore safe - exhibitionism. It's exhibitionism without consequences. At least they THINK it's without consequences, but they're often wrong and don't discover that until years later.