Do babies go to heaven?

99 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

When they are resurrected they will have the same personalities that they had when they died and so will be recognizable by acquaintances. None of the dead, babies, children, young people, old people, will have grown any older or learned anything more while in the death state. Restored to life on earth, they will have the opportunity to learn about Jehovah God and his kingdom by Christ and the provision that He has made for them to gain everlasting life in a paradise earth, all the obedient ones among men to be lifted up to perfection as human souls in God’s image and likeness. All this will be because his Son Jesus died for mankind and was raised from the dead, being “made alive in the spirit,” that he might ascend back to heaven and appear in God’s presence to offer the value of his human sacrifice for mankind. 

• John1 week agoReport

Jehovah’s Witnesses is a cult. You have been taught lies. Please get out of this occult and turn to Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour not the Watch Tower where all the information you receive comes from I. New York by a bunch of human men and woman. You can go to heaven through Jesus our Lord 

• 3 weeks ago

I presume you mean if a baby died would it automatically go to Heaven? 

You misunderstand why some humans do go to Heaven. .. The Bible says that those who got to Heaven, go to serve as Kings and Priests with Jesus during his thousand year reign. 

Could a baby act as a King or Priest? 

When a baby dies, it rests in "sleep" until it is resurrected. When it is resurrected, it's parents would have  been resurrected first and will be there to receive it and care for it. 

• DiscipleDave
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

The Spirit in that baby has existed before the Earth was even thought of. People wake up! The spirit that is in each human is IMMORTAL, it can't die or be killed, EVER! A Spirit that is in a baby and a Spirit that is in a 120 year old person are the SAME AGE.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes babies go to heaven.

• Michael
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Who Go to Heaven, and Why? https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101989104?q=b...

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

There is no evidence that anyone goes to "heaven," there is no evidence that heaven exists. 

• Michael
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Who Go to Heaven, and Why? https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101989104?q=b...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Sure why not.   

• 3 weeks ago

Some feel that since babies cannot know sin, they are not held liable for inherited sin.  But the Bible does not say that.

That is why through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they all have sinned.

Romans 5:12

Look! I was born guilty of error,And my mother conceived me in sin.

Psalm 51:5

This is why Jesus' sacrifice is so important.  We ALL get the opportunity to accept it.  For babies who die as babies, there will be a resurrection:

Acts 24:15 And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

When they are resurrected from the dead, they are taught God's righteousness, and will choose for themselves whether to accept it or reject it. No one gets a free ride to heaven or paradise without making a choice for themselves.

Isaiah 26:9, 10         9 In the night I long for you with my whole being,        Yes, my spirit keeps looking for you;        For when there are judgments from you for the earth,        The inhabitants of the land learn about righteousness.

10 Even if the wicked is shown favor,        He will not learn righteousness.        Even in the land of uprightness he will act wickedly,        And he will not see the majesty of Jehovah.

This is purely fair and just and right:  All through the scriptures, from Genesis to Revelation, the Bible says that we will be judged according to our deeds, which give evidence of faith.

Revelation 20:13

“The sea gave up those dead in it, and death and Hades gave up those dead in them, and they were judged individually according to their deeds.”

In this way, babies who die before they can learn and make up their mind, and also those who have congenital or inherited mental diseases or infirmities through no fault of their own, will get an opportunity in the resurrection, during the 1000 year reign, to say where they stand based on what they do.  See Revelation 20:4-6, 12

• Kazoo M
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

True, there is a striking parallel to the prologue of the gospel of John (John 1:1–18), but the emphasis here is not on the preexistence Word but rather on the apostles’ witness to the incarnation of life by their experience of the historical Jesus.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Off course they do. They are incapable of rejecting God, which is the only way someone can forfeit Heaven.

• Michael
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

• 3 weeks ago

Babies goes straight to heaven because of their natural innocence and purity. Unlike children, teenagers and adults who will be judged accordingly.

• Michael
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

• Prince
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Yes, against what many preachers and ministers have claimed, babies do go to Heaven because of what Jesus Christ Himself said: "Let the little children come unto Me for of such are My Kingdom". Many preachers and ministers have said that a baby who died before they could baptise it was damned and could not be buried in consecrated ground. But these conceited men ignored the Letters in Red which Jesus spoke on the subject. The danger to the soul is not while you are a baby, but after you age past being a "Little Child" so you need to get baptised as fast as possible after early childhood. 

• Michael
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

• Only those who accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and did the will of God can be chosen to serve in heaven. God's Kingdom is a real government in heaven, it has kings, judges, and priests of God and will rule over the earth. So those that are chosen to serve in those positions will have been tested of their faith to the end. Babies will be resurrected back to life on a restored paradise earth where they will join family members who have also died and will be resurrected back to life on earth. I guess the truth does not tickle your ears.

• Michael
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.