Do you find it freaky to lose something and then find it in the place you looked over 10 times?

Yes, its happened multiple times. And it's freaky. People may bot like this, or believe it, but it usually happens after I pray for help finding the object. Bam, it shows up where I looked before.

• hammy
      2 weeks agoReport

My dad is the same way. he prays and it shows up.

Has never happened to me.  If you search thoroughly, you never have to look again at any place.  I got introduced to Sherlock Holmes stories when I was 5 yrs. old &, partly due to that, have always been very attentive to detail.  In fact, when I was a corrections officer, I often got called in by the other two shifts to do searches of cells that had already been searched.  I often found things that had been missed by the 1st search.    

• Killmouseky
      2 weeks agoReport

No, I don't.  Training yourself to be observant is easily done & far more useful.  Be here now  - live in the present - & be competent.  You'll feel much better for it.  

Hahahaha, that is weird.

I call it a "Dad look", because he always does that. Unfortunately it has become family argot...

[Whoops!]

• P

I still haven't found my glasses

😎

• P
      2 weeks agoReport

What is really freaky is lose a ring and have it turn up months later hundreds of miles away, in a haunted hotel, when you aren't looking

Yes, that has happened to me and it is a very strange feeling.

Perhaps it is because one complicates things subconsciously but in reality it is very simple to find the solution, sometimes that same thing happens with other "obstacles" in life.

• Hannah

Been there done that. It have made me think wth? Is someone messing with me or am I just not all there today?

It's not freaky, but often the thing turns out to be in the first place I looked, but I overlooked it and didn't think to go back.

• P
      2 weeks agoReport

That's very strange. When I find things it's always in the LAST place I looked

Of course.............I do that all the time with my glasses. 

I will search the entire house, 3 times over......and then suddenly  , they magically appear,  precisely where I  thought they where the first time. 

It's either ghosts, or the wife is trying to gaslight me. 

• hammy
      2 weeks agoReport

OMG Thats terrible! But I'm glad it got resolved.

yes happen to me and my friends many times considering we both search together