Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 weeks ago

If Camilla’s husband of 22 years, Andrew Parker Bowles, is still alive at the time of her coronation as Queen, will he be kept hidden away?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Best answer

It is my understating that she agreed to never be crowned as queen. Like Prince Philip the best she will get is the title of Princess,

• Edna
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

@Observer:  Camila will be crowned Queen after Charles is crowned King. She will be known world-wide as Queen Camilla, but her official title will be Camilla, Queen Consort Of The King..

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

No - why would he be?  He and Camilla are on very good terms and so are he and Charles.  

• Gonzo
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

God I hate the royals., Bunch of twats and Tossers. 

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Andrew Parker Bowles is considered a friend and may be invited to the coronation.

• Tiger2 weeks agoReport

I believe Andrew Parker Bowles is not a loud and proud gay man.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • No. Andrew Parker Bowles has handled the situation with grace and never sought to trade off his wife's new position and never sought to embarrass the Royal family. He will be allowed to carry on as he is.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

It’s Camilla herself that should be kept hidden away!

• 2 weeks ago

No, not unless he commits some crime or another, highly unlikely. For him it will likely be just another day.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Why on earth should he be, Its not exactly a state secret that they were married and got divorced.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

No,and he is not her husband anymore, he will just not go to the coronation, why would he?

• Edna
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

He will go to the Coronation because he's a British subject, and a Coronation Ceremony isn't something that the British see every day. I'm almost sure he'll attend, if he's invited (which he probably will be). 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Perhaps you should be hidden away for asking such a dumb question.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Of course he wont be hidden away. But not being a member of the royal family he wont get an invite to the coronation either.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

One doesn't have to be a member of the Royal Family in order to be invited to the Coronation. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.