Who is your favorite Batman movie portrayal of Bruce Wayne/Batman?

IMO: Christian Bale in The Dark Knight Trilogy.

Michael Keaton did good too. Ben Affleck and Val Kilmer did okay. George Clooney did the worst and it is a dishonorable mention IMO. 

P.S. Robert Pattinson is going to be an excellent role as Bruce Wayne/Batman very soon.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Christian Bale. His Batman was by far the most complicated of the bunch, and Christian Bale delivered great performances in all 3 movies.

Michael Keaton also did great. Ben Affleck had a lot of potential, but Zack Snyder failed to fullfill it. Kilmer and Clooney both did bad.

And yes, Robert Pattinson will do great.

• 3 weeks ago

I really enjoyed Affleck and Mazouz . I liked Bale, Keaton and West. I even enjoyed Kilmer and Clooney.

• 3 weeks ago

Jack Nicholaus....... Byvfarrrrrr........quar

• 3 weeks ago

Val Kilmer. Batman is calm and intelegent. A true gentleman. And thats exactly how Val Kilmer played him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Michael Keaton-Best Overall. Not the best films for a complete, true to "Life" portrayal however. Had he been in the Dark Knight films I'm not sure he could be as effective in the fighting & dramatic parts. 

Worst, besides Clooney who I don't count either, was Kilmer & Affleck-equally. Both were totally wrong for the role. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Don't have one.

• Ivan
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Michael Keaton. 

Adam west.

Val Kilmer.

Christian Bale.

No Affleck or Clooney.

• Gonzo
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Christian Bale was the best batman 

• Snoopy
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Christian Bale is very good. 

• 3 weeks ago

Adam West .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.