Who do you believe the Whistleblower is and why?

Some low level government rat that Schiff is paying!

• Sally

He doesn't matter anymore.

He's the guy who called 911 to report a fire. The firemen came, put out the fire, interviewed the eyewitnesses and arrested the arsonist. There is no need to know who the 911 caller was.

Maybe it´s the ghost who wants homes look more real

• Prince

I TRULY believe that there is NO Whistleblower and this is my rationale: There is an "old reporter's trick" of pretending that you have some information on something when you really don't, but you pretend that you do, and the guilty think that you really know about something, which you don't, and start to confess. I believe that it is a Bluff. And what I say is, that, if you can bluff guilty people into confessions, then so be it. 

its widely known on the web...........Eric Ciaramella

I don't know who he is, but I did see one name turn up more than any other. And I don't care who it is, other than it is another person used in a failed attempt to get rid of Trump. Apparently the man was deep in the Democratic Party's interests. So, of course once that was found out, Schiff had him disappear.

Source(s): bisexual Christian

No idea who it is.  I wouldn't even begin to hazard a guess.  But why?  Because they saw criminal acts.  Trump didn't hide the phone call summary on the super secret server because they thought it was beautiful and perfect.  The more we learn about what was happening the more sinister and damning it sounds.

I don't care because it does not matter. The ability to remain anonymous is what makes the program work.