Why do many women give me crap at my job for dating a 19 year old girl?

I’m a 38 year old man and can make my own choices. I don’t like saggy old women 

Favorite Answer

They're jealous because they're not 19 years old anymore and no hot 19 year old boys want to date them.

With a question like this, my response to you would be, gee another Y!A TROLL. Reported

• Kathy

Because you are twice her age.

You're not. You're always talking about dating women 18-29 years old and bemoaning your lost youth.

• CAB

Bullshit.

I dated a woman 19 years my junior. You have not. 

Because you're probably dating her for looks. Looks are not a reason to to date someone because it makes you shallow, vain , wrong and not a good reason to date someone and you shouldn't and don't have to have looks for someone to date you.

It depends matey

PEdo.............

• Yes

YEAH, Bullshyt. Last week you were on here complaining that you were a 38 year old virgin and now you're dating a 19 year old?

Photo or it never happened.... I want to see you're nerdy  Incel assss next to this girl or NO ONE here will believe it lol :D

• High five 🖐🏻 ............