Are these deal breakers?

I have got a big bent crooked nose (from fights) and a lazy eye.  I am nearly  5ft8 in height as well,

Will these these ‘physical’ flaws make me less attractive too women when it comes too dating and finding a partner?  I have autism as well which impairs my social skills.

that does not make you ugly. one guy I know who I find gorgeous has a big nose (maybe crooked too) , and he is 6'5 in height!!!! and I love his features a lot.

some females might not like how you look, but not everyone likes how everyone looks in terms of finding a partner etc.

who said that only a tiny straight nose looks nice? and some people find lazy eyes cute..... and the taller the better sometimes so you're not short, believe me.

with autism, just get help with it and help with ur social skills. :)

No. You need to have a deal before breaking one. 

Everyone is flawed. And you can improve social skills. 

When dating, one learns how compatible the other person is with with one. How you look will be taken into consideration prior to the date.

Finding a partner is way down the road. First find someone to date, someone who is willing to continue dating you. You won’t know who that is until you meet them and date them.

• Chanel

No it will not make you less attractive cos all people like different things in a person.

Some people you click with and others you do not.

As for looks I went out with a guy who my work colleagues said looked like a film star but I left him cos he was so boring.