Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

cheated on my boyfriend?

i cheated on my boyfriend with my ex 2 weekends ago when i was drunk but it was only a kiss and he forgave me. last night i cheated again and had sex with someone i was also really drunk. he knows and now he says he hates me and hopes i die and that i’m a **** what should i do?

• Gonzo

break up since you don't deserve him. you **** 

Yeah, well those are the chances you take when you sort of stray and put yourself out there as a target to other guys. You're an easy mark I guess and can give in to other guy's attentions toward you. Better learn to not be that way for the next guy and if you want to hold on, you better stay true and uninfluenced by other guy's attentions toward you.

what you need to do is to fix yourself first..love yourself...only then you can love someone else.  cheating is bad and disrespectful. 

You need to start again.  And seriously cut back on the drink, it's clearly affecting your decision making.  Imagine if you got drunk again and came home pregnant!  Time to tidy things up a bit.

Stop drinking, and get a new boyfriend, as this one is done.

Let him go and evaluate yourself on what you want and need.

I have no idea what anyone "should" and if you want to screw up your life, it's your choice.

you should get help on your drinking problem.

You ARE a **** , especially as you know you can't hold your liquor or make good decisions, which means you're exposing any partner with you to STDs, some of which are uncureable.

Grow up. Be an actual adult. Or you'll not be in a relationship very long.

• -

You should stop using being drunk as the excuse for being unfaithful and grow up.

Is you want to have sex with multiple partners just do it but don't others in the process.