Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

cheated on my boyfriend?

i cheated on my boyfriend with my ex 2 weekends ago when i was drunk but it was only a kiss and he forgave me. last night i cheated again and had sex with someone i was also really drunk. he knows and now he says he hates me and hopes i die and that i’m a **** what should i do?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Gonzo
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

break up since you don't deserve him. you **** 

• 4 weeks ago

Yeah, well those are the chances you take when you sort of stray and put yourself out there as a target to other guys. You're an easy mark I guess and can give in to other guy's attentions toward you. Better learn to not be that way for the next guy and if you want to hold on, you better stay true and uninfluenced by other guy's attentions toward you.

• 4 weeks ago

what you need to do is to fix yourself first..love yourself...only then you can love someone else.  cheating is bad and disrespectful. 

• 4 weeks ago

You need to start again.  And seriously cut back on the drink, it's clearly affecting your decision making.  Imagine if you got drunk again and came home pregnant!  Time to tidy things up a bit.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Stop drinking, and get a new boyfriend, as this one is done.

• 4 weeks ago

Let him go and evaluate yourself on what you want and need.

• 4 weeks ago

I have no idea what anyone "should" and if you want to screw up your life, it's your choice.

• 4 weeks ago

you should get help on your drinking problem.

• 4 weeks ago

You ARE a **** , especially as you know you can't hold your liquor or make good decisions, which means you're exposing any partner with you to STDs, some of which are uncureable.

Grow up. Be an actual adult. Or you'll not be in a relationship very long.

• -
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

You should stop using being drunk as the excuse for being unfaithful and grow up.

Is you want to have sex with multiple partners just do it but don't others in the process.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.