Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 4 weeks ago

Is π•Ύπ–π–†π–‰π–”π–œπ–‹π–Žπ–—π–Š π•·π–Žπ–›π–Šπ–˜ going to be all dramatic and announced that Corvus is dead, the way he did with James Tiberius Troll?

His "good friend" Rufus T. Firefly already shared a screenshot of an email where he confessed to being Corvus.

• brmxld
    Favorite Answer

Well I guess that's up to him to decide if he's going to retire Chirpy or not, but I hope he'll take the break that he needs to come to terms with everything that has happened here:

• X

Who the poop are these people you're talking about?

I feel a little bad about that, but I got called liar for the last time. But for the record, I didn't ask. I didn't take him up on the offer to see his other accounts, and I declined an offer to join his group.

And as mentioned here and elsewhere, people already knew he was Corvus despite the denials, so I didn't really reveal much.

We'll be OK. He'll be OK. Let's move forward. I know Petri said another question he didn't want any more conflict with SF.

• Possibly, everybody here has their dramatic moments. You know... It happens. Sometimes it can be of the most unfortunate.

This place. Never changes.Β 

Most astute users knew that SF/JTT/Corvus were the same person. It happens on here, many people have multiple accounts. It is no surprise.

Just like most astute users know that Petri/Blade/Laura/Vince/Adolf/Brown Buddha/Fake Reynaldo/Fake Corvus and many more are the same user. Plus you, Anon.

Now try to copy me. Ommmmmmmm.

This is not a chat room.

Only if someone catches him posting the exact same things as both Corvus and Shadowfire like he did with James Tiberius Troll.

Shadowfire is also Faithless Lives.Β  I know, right after I caught him posting the exact same things as James and Shadowfire, he deleted all of his posts to hide the evidence. Interestingly, all of Faithless Lives' posts disappeared at the exact same time.

UNKNOWN...BUT SOMEONE TOLD HE IS FLAMET AND DRUNKF AND JEFF ALSO...DK IF THAT IS TRUE OR NOT...OH YEAH AND JAGUAR WARRIOR TOO...