My friends (girl) and I had sex while drunk.. what should I do?

So me and this girl have been best friends for three years now. So far throughout our friendship there have been times where we are really flirty, and other times where she seems very uninterested in me. People used to always say that we were definitely doing stuff on the DL and we would laugh because we've never done anything before. But a few months ago we were hanging out at my house which was a pretty normal scenario. I grabbed some liquor from the fridge and we started drinking, we drank way too much and basically blacked out. One way or another we started playing truth or dare, where we eventually dared each other to get naked. And then since we were so blacked out we ended up having sex. She had a bf at the time, so she regretted it. I felt bad not being able to even remember the whole thing until she filled me in on what happened. Since then we've hungout a few times and things are still normal. However, I'm starting to feel things for her, which I have for a while but I want to do something about it now. Before doing so, I figured I'd ask for some advice. So, should I make my move on her and risk our great friendship, or should I not tell her how I feel? B

You need to tell her how you feel

• If she's single, yes. If she's in a relationship, no.

• Cody2 weeks agoReport

if I'm just afraid because we've been friends for so long and I don't want to do it and ruin our friendship, so I want it to be the best way possible

How did you feel when you saw her vag hole?

Did she gave you a BJ and did you stand or lay on the bed while she sucks you?

Did you eat her pu ssy as well?

How many different techniques you use?