why average global temperatures are increasing?
- 3 weeks ago
I blame the farting cows
- StephenWeinsteinLv 73 weeks ago
Mostly due to air pollution
- Vincent GLv 73 weeks ago
The creeping level of greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere. Those gases are transparent in the visible spectrum and thus allow the solar radiation to reach the ground in the same manner as ever. However those gasses are *reflecting* in the infrared domain, meaning that the visible rays that warm the ground, causing said ground to re-emit in the infrared, see that heating energy trapped and reflected back instead of being radiated into space.
- ZirpLv 73 weeks ago
more greenhouse-gases in the athmosphere
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 3 weeks ago
Main 2 reasons...
1) Urban Heat Island Effect thing
2) Scientists "streamlining" the number of weather stations monitoring the temperature to get the average global temperature from, and mostly using ones at places like airports that are exposed to the urban island heat effect.Source(s): http://blogs.conservativechitchat.co.uk/policy/uk-... https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2015/01/30/forget...
- Shadow LadyLv 63 weeks ago
Trump has destroyed many of our pollution protections in order to please his big business buddies, who don't want to spend any extra on keeping their smog down. Most likely, he's receiving a fat contribution from them for his reelection campaign, in return. He's also withdrawn international U.S. leadership to combat the global warming round the world. So, we're all paying the price for his reckless greed and selfishness.
- Anonymous3 weeks ago
Are they? It seems to be getting colder.
- samLv 63 weeks ago
Increased greenhouse gases..despite the sun getting coolerSource(s): Climate.nasa.gov