Is Joe Biden actually running for the Presidency?

Isn't 78 at the time of election (and assuming he will be elected) too old to sit in office?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Tepee
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes he thinks he is.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Biden is presently 76. The election will take place less than one year from now. Biden will be 77, and 3 weeks *from* being 78.

That means he will NOT be 78.

And yes, he is running. Which does not mean he will win the nomination.

The constitution does not have any age restriction for running for president, except for a minimum age of 35. If you are uncomfortable with this, you can always vote for someone else. Myself, I would mostly be concerned with the fact that the current POTUS has an IQ that is way too low for even cleaning latrines.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Biden is only three years older than Trump, but he's in better shape physically and mentally.

• 3 weeks ago

He's always running

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

no i dont think he is

• 3 weeks ago

The political focus for the time being has switched to impeachment instead of the 2020 race.

I've heard no tell of him dropping out.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He has no chance of winning especially with all the nonsense going on right now.

• 3 weeks ago

He surely is.-----and appears to be in fine health.  There are judges on the Supreme Court who are older.  Age doesn't seem to bother them or their effectiveness at their jobs. 

• 3 weeks ago

He is running to molest more children

• Nope. Bernie 2020... and beyond!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.