sam
Lv 6
sam asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 3 weeks ago

News, why don’t they ask the other girl in the picture?

Virginia Roberts says Prince Andrew had sex with her, yet Prince Andrew says he wasn’t there. The other girl in the picture may hold the answer.

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

The other girl in the picture is Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of the late Robert Maxwell (a liar and a conman) and the partner of Jeffrey Epstein (a trafficker of underage sex workers). I am sure the Lady Ghislaine knows the answers - she probably fixed Prince Andrew up with Virginia Roberts - but I wouldn't trust a single word she said. 

• dj
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Personally I believe that the photo is genuine and Andrew is in denial as many others would be in his situation.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

How do you know that the police have not already done so?

• 3 weeks ago

Andrew, oink oink, hope he goes to jail. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

It's obvious he's there. But I'm certain he doesn't remember. He's been there so many times. The faces and names all run together after a while.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Who's 'they'. She looks evil. Why don't you go ask her? 

• Sal*UK
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Hmm if only they could find her.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I don't understand why anyone cares. She was a developed female, of legal age, and the encounter was fully consensual by her own account. If she was "trafficked", there's no indication that he knew anything about it. The man who should be scrutinized is her father.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The other girl is Epstein's 'madam' she's the one who's job it was to arrange the prostitutes for Epstein's parties. She got Virginia Roberts from Donald Trump who she worked for at his Mar-a-Lago Club. She isn't going to tell the truth.

Source(s): Virginia Roberts, 15, worked as a "spa attendant" at Trump's Mar-a-Lago looking after middle aged men. https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mb8dzp/who-was-...
  • This ain't about news, it's about blackmail.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.