Is he genuine ? ?

So I was dating this guy for a bit and I wasn’t sure it was working out so I broke up with him. My main problem was I felt like he only wanted me for sex since every time we met up it would be in his car. We never went on actual dates and I didn’t like that. After breaking up he message me again and was like I want you to be my girl and I want to see you happy and he keeps making an effort to talk to me even after I ignore him. I guess my question is would I guy who just wanted sex go through so much effort ? And also how do I tell him I want to do actual thing on our dates and not just sit in his car 

• Min

The only way you can find out is if you let him know that you want more than what this is too. Plan hang outs. See if he follows thru. If he doesn't and just wants to settle for booty calls.. end it.

He's an idiot.... a date isn't about sitting around in the car having sex. But if you had sex with him in the car once or a few times, that's all he sees you as good for.

Maybe EXPECT guys to take you on proper dates and stop having sex in their car.

• Teal

It takes zero effort for him to send a text. He has already shown you who he is and what he has to offer. Block him and move on.