Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 months ago

Is the Labour Party the most racist UK British political party?

There are many reports of them being anti Jewish 

I'm so thankful for Polish people. Poles now outnumber non-whites in Britain. They're making Britain white again. Plus Poles are keeping their native land pure and white. I'm very happy about this. :^)

No it certainly isn't.

And I see they're going to give you free internet access if they win they election. I sure would vote for them.

No, but you're clearly a closet racist for trying to project your racism upon my political party.

No. The conservative party wants Brexit because it is anti-immigrant. They do not want EU citizens such as the Polish to go live and work in Britain.  Boorish Johnson the prime minister is a member of the conservative Party and he is a racist and a clone of Pinocchio j. Trump.

• Hat8 months agoReport

And what use are "immigrants" exactly?

Not at all....    

They are very friendly Towards Muslims.

A yahoo user is dumb. Brexit will stop the polish immigration and he supports Brexit.