Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Is it really possibly true that anyone should ever even consider genocide as a political solution ?

It is not popular I know that. Also it's not a politically correct or "progressive" idea to realize we have to ever hate any person or group of people based on genetics and their race. I know it's sad and no one wants to do it. However when we dig a little deeper into world events and the mess the world is in we realize that there has to be a root cause for all the corruption and Degeneracy in the world. What ethnicity controls the media what ethnicity do Americans waste their lives to protect in the middle East and fight their wars for them. What ethnicity used a fake Holocost to swindle trillions out of Germany and America. What ethnicity is responsible for all the wars and revolutions in modern history. What ethnicity destroys and corrupts everything it touches. Thats right my friend JUDEN!!!

Genocide is sometimes the only solution I know its not in everyone's hearts that it's a great thing to do and it should not be however we must admit that not all forms of life are valuable in fact some forms of life completely destroy all other forms of life and a planet if left unhindered. If we humans want a planet to call home and friends and family and community then it's the only solution. I know it's hard but we can do this someday hopefully soon or we are all dead ourselves.

I hope this helps you understand what needs to be done under the banner of the Swastika my friends. Have a nice day. 

www.deathofcommunism.com

• Archer

The bible promoted genocide now didn't it!

• Nous

Well Chrsitians obviously did when they attempted to wipe out all Muslims in the crusades!!!!!!

A person can battle the culture of death using the rosary and fasting.

The "root cause" is sin. Since all mankind has sinned, we'd have to eliminate everyone. Not very practical. Who would cut the grass or wait on me at the restaurant?

Hitler did.............

NO IT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN....BUT KNOW THIS THE ONES WHO REFUSE TO PRAY AND REPENT WILL NOT PASS JUDGMENT...THERE WILL BE WEEPING...PRAY SOON AND LONG..

Hitler Did....I am surer there are some liberals who do