Jesus told us this will happen, this will happen and this will happen when you are saved but none of it has happened to today's Christians?

Update:

YET THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE SAVED???

DID I MISS SOMETHING?  OR DO PEOPLE HAVE A FICTITIOUS SALVATION?

(1) FIRST OF ALL JESUS SAID >>>HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM SAVES<<< IN MARK 16:16.

THEY DON'T BELIEVE THAT!

(2) JESUS SAID "POWER COMES UPON YOU" (ACTS 1:8) WHEN YOU ARE SAVED (ACTS 1:5)

THEY DON'T BELIEVE THAT!

(3) JESUS SAID "SIGNS FOLLOWING" (MARK 16:17-18) WHEN YOU ARE SAVED (MARK 16:16)!

THEY DON'T BELIEVE THAT!

Update 2:

(4) JESUS SAID "SPIRITUAL GIFTS" ARE RECEIVED (I COR 12:7-10) WHEN YOU ARE SAVED (I COR 12:13)!

THEY DON'T BELIEVE THAT!

WHAT THE  HELL DO TODAY'S CHRISTIANS BELIEVE AS THEY CONTINUE TO LIE AND SAY 

"I BELIEVE IN JESUS" AND SOME SAY 

"JUST BELIEVE IN JESUS AND YOU'LL BE IN HEAVEN - GUARANTEED" 

BUT DON'T BELIEVE NOTHING HE SAID?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

WHAT DO THEY THINK ***BELIEVING IN HIM*** MEANS???

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It is not just about believing. Satan believes in Jesus, he knows him very well, they are enemies and Jesus will overthrow Satan as this world nears its end. Once we are saved we should obey God's word and follow the ways that Jesus taught us.  We cannot make others believe but we are told to let God's Word be known.

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

The point of it is there is NO ***SALVATION*** without Holy Spirit baptism (Mark 16:16) and afterwards be able to 

>>>DEMONSTRATE THE SPIRIT AND OF POWER"<<< (I Cor 2:4)!

• 3 weeks ago

well, im one of them "believers" i was a born again christian, i did everything their way and believed every creed they believe. i was blessed with answered prayers in miraculous ways. i believed instantly in the bible and the promise of eternal life but sadly with the doctrine of the rapture as a pre trib belief.

if Jesus does anything at all, it is with (believers). the verse says God will not answer the prayer of the wicked, neither is salvation in the Jews unless they say: "blessed be the one that comes in the name of the Lord" Did Jesus really say this? no one is saved if they are worse than luke warm. no one enters the marriage supper of the lamb if the parable means the marriage supper but not without wedding garments. NO one is saved at the last day if they are not TITHED. and no one is saved if they do not endure to the end.

the point is, not everyone that says Lord Lord will enter the kingdom of God. even the children of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness if they do not hearken to the commandments of God. hence grace has a qualifier, for doing all we can do and then grace is sufficient. if there were only 3 saved in their "generations" and everyone else went to spirit prison for sometimes being disobedient, what does that mean to modern day christians. Not everyone is saved.

***JESUS SAID***

He that believeth and is [Holy Spirit] baptized shall be SAVED but he that believeth not shall be DAMNED.  And these signs shall follow..." (Mk 16:16-18) that one doesn't receive after a water baptism.

***JESUS SAID THAT!***  

Take it or leave it!

• 3 weeks ago

It has for me; just the way He said it would.

• jon pike
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

What possible motive would I have for lying?

• 3 weeks ago

Then you haven't met enough Christians. Some of us have the pure love of Christ.

You can't love without "the love of God that's shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost" (Rm 5:5) without being Holy Spirit baptized for Him to "shed His love abroad in your heart."

What love are you using without Holy Spirit baptism?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

lol. Only a very FEW will find that narrow and difficult path that leads to life everlasting. Many are Called to be Christians but only a FEW will be chosen.

The parable of Jesus separating the goats from the sheep explains it all. BOTH goats and sheep call Jesus "Lord". Both profess to be Christians. But Jesus will reject any person who does not DO as He Commands. And Jesus Commands all True Christians to Love One Another.

Those who call Jesus "Lord" and Love One Another are the sheep, the FEW who will actually make into Heaven.

Those who call Jesus "Lord" and FAIL to Love One Another are goats, the MANY who are on the broad and wide path that leads to destruction, they will most certainly be rejected to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, no matter how much they claim to believe in Jesus, or claim to be Saved, or claim to be covered by His Blood. Those who believe in Jesus AND Obey Him, are accepted with Him. Anyone who does NOT, will be rejected by Him.

99% of all professed Christians are Nicolaitans. Goat Christians. Hypocrites they are, claiming Jesus is their Lord, but willingly choose to obey His enemy and live in sins. There will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth by the 99% of people who claim to be Christians and are NOT.

• jon pike
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Dave, she can't. She does this to all born-again Christians. She bullied me for months and finally gave up. Now you're her target.

• Justin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You may be a little off track because most of the miracles and powers revealed on small scales shortly after Pentecost, (Acts 2), and the second outpouring, (Acts 10), have actually been 'supersized' to include mass movements of people, Christ's new economic and social models and other 'collective' powers. The term 'dunamis' used to express divine 'power' in scripture is also the same term used to describe collective actions.

I am not suggesting that the same miracles of divine power will not reemerge in those original forms, only that they will be arriving on grand scales instead of 'personal' scales. Every single one of the 'spiritual gifts' is still active, both the lesser gifts, (called 'charismas') and the greater gifts, (called 'energeia'). 

The 'charismas' arrive as genius in economic and material expressions first, which enter our experience as 'new languages and interpretations' offering new perspectives that allow us to see ourselves as already 'wealthier' than we thought. This develops into 'discernment between spirits' allowing us to cleanse hidden evil and corruption from our systems. 

Once good and evil are clearly distinguished, (the hallmark of spiritual 'maturity,' Hebrews 5:14), the 'energeia' are introduced. This includes powerful words of wisdom and knowledge, prophetic utterances of warning or social change, physical healings and miraculous events defying natural explanations. These are currently rare because evil is still intermingled with good and economics is being corrupted.

11“Therefore if you have not been faithful in the use of unrighteous wealth, who will entrust the true riches to you?" (Luke 16:11).

On large scales, we still do see disease outbreaks averted or halted, exceedingly rare events of divine Providence altering history, collective acts of wisdom warning us of impending tragedies or the need for repentance, but nothing crystal clear, obvious and undeniable right in front of us because evil is still intermingled and being 'tolerated' along with the good. GOD doesn't share glory with the evil, nor should He. It is also a dangerous thing for us to 'tolerate,' (Matthew 7:6).

If you wish to see more of the 'divine evidences,' pay better attention to the 'scale' on which they are already operating and also recognize the need to cleanse our economic systems of evil influences so that we can all see the 'true riches' arriving as they once did, only on new  and greater scales than ever before. 

Where did you get this philosophy from?  

READ the Bible sometimes and PRAY TO GOD!

• 3 weeks ago

PPL KNOW WHEN THEY RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT..FOR ME IT WAS THIS MONTH IN 1976 SO IVE BEEN SAVED 43 YRS!! PRAISE BE TO LORD JESUS!! IT IS WRONG TO SAY millions are lying esp when u dk all those people!! BE NICE AND RELAX AND THINK...GOD SAVES WHO HE WISHES WHEN HE WISHES without your consent!!

I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME I GIVE THE WORD OF GOD FOR THEM TO SEE

>>>THEY DEFY SCRIPTURE<<< IN THEIR BELIEFS AND WILL GO TO HELL IN "UNBELIEF" (REV 21:8) FOR DEFYING THE WORD OF GOD!

• 3 weeks ago

I think you will need to be more specific.

Most things in the Acts times have parallels around the world in different places for example baptism in Holy Spirit, healings, casting out demons etc

• what "this" are you referring to?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.