Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 weeks ago

Is Reagan the greatest president of Usa?

or not? for rep, he was an hero against soviets ecc, for democrats he was not a hero who is right?

i am not american but i consider president George W. Bush to have been the best, he put iron courage when america faced terror threat. i was born under his father presidency by the way

• albe3 weeks agoReport

I am not a commie and I do not hate bush but iraq war was a mistake iraq did not 911 and people died in iraq war too and I am sorry about that so I am not a big fan of bush

• Clive

What does this have to do with elections?

a)  No, far from it.

b)  Reagan was an ultra right wing anti-communist throughout his life. He was a B-grade actor at best and when President he acted as if he had dementia or Alzheimers. TV stations and cartoonists used to make fun of his behaviour..

c)  I cannot say who was the best president. I like FDR and Woodrow Wilson for their  good foreign policies but they both had bad domestic policies and were racists. JFK seemed to have been good but his term was short because of being killed. Obama made some good choices during his two terms.

George Washington is the greatest President, without him there wouldn't be a USA. 

Reagan was investigated and should have been impeached over the Iran-Contra scandal.......he was far from the BEST president ever. 

He's LUCKY he escaped impeachment. 

He was a very good President. I was 32 when i voted for him.