Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 4 weeks ago

Who had Epstein killed? Was it Prince Andrew, Donald Trump, Or Bill Clinton?

These men were all friends of Epstein. Have I left out other possible candidates? Probably. But it's obvious Epstein was killed. 2 officers guarding his cell fell asleep for some reason. 2 camera's watching Epstein for some reason stopped working. And Epstein's cellmate was transferred to another cell for no reason. If you actually think Epstein wasn't killed, then there is something wrong with you. The only question is, WHO, had Epstein killed. Was It Prince Andrew. Donald Trump. Bill Clinton. Or someone else?

• Jenna
    Favorite Answer

I have my suspicions and I believe the same people behind the murder of Princess Diana.

None of them. There is no conspiracy here. 

• Edna

Who cares who killed  him (if he was killed) or why?  He was a sexual predator, and the world's better off without him. 

• Clo

Someone else. I've read that prisoners are not fond of a certain type of inmate. One possibility is that another inmate killed Epstein.

• .

I have a feeling Trump had him killed, since 

Donald Trump said; 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters', and he actually believes this too, so with that said, Yes I think Trump could have had Epstein killed.

• Edna
      4 weeks agoReport

Why would Trump want to??

• Sir Prince Philip has form...

I think it was not unlike Murder on the Orient Express. Everyone wanted him dead and while the temporary new guards were elsewhere, got in line and strangled him one by one. 

To name a few others,

Alec Baldwin

Courtney Love

Alan Dershowitz

Ralph Fiennes

Andrew Jarecki

David Koch

Griffin Dunne

Hilary Clinton

Ted Kennedy

David Linley

Peter Soros (George Soros)

Leslie Wexner

Ehud Barack

Mick Jagger

Bill Richardson

Have you never heard of someone commiting suicide in prison before,if not answer this. Why do conspiracy theorists always think that everything is a conspiracy.

There is always the possibility, that more than one person had a hand in it.

Trump is the only one with the required authority to order such an action.

Further, Trump is the only one who ever claimed that he could kill someone and get away with it.

• Edna
      4 weeks agoReport

I ask again:  What reason would Trump have for having him killed?