Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 weeks ago

Im annoyed how often my fiance shows his sister more attention than me?

He's 24 and helped raise his 17 yo sister. She stays at are apartmeent every weekend. He spoils her as in buying her new clothes. Hello...im his fiance he should be spoiling me. Am i right? Both these sisters one on each end . Oh and he spoils his mom too (white shorts) as in bavysitting. He used to buy me new outfits every week now his sistees need clothes. Ugh

"Hello"...you're his partner not his child and this sister is obviously someone he considers himself responsible for. You're supposed to be his equal not his underling. You're supposed to pay half for everything you do together and not expect him to spend money on you. If you can't handle that he had a life and responsibilities before he met you this isn't the guy you should marry.

If this was me I would be having a serious talk

not much you can do but talk to him about it

Yeah that happens when you choose someone who is more family oriented. 

He buys things for his family and not you?  Oh, the humility.

You look prugunurt in that picture. You look burnt out from carrying that baby in you prugnurt belly. When you dump out a baby you’ll be ok

• dex3 weeks agoReport

give me the best answer please!!!!!!

• Sal*UK

So why can't you buy your own clothes???? Yes, he can spoil you but not to the detriment of his family.

If him buying you clothes is a condition of you being his girlfriend, then you have to clearly communicate this. Not expect him to read your mind. Be specific. Like "If you're spending $100 on each of your female relatives, then you should be spending $100 on me too." 

Be prepared for him to disagree. And possibly dismiss you as a materialistic "gold digger" who only likes him for the sake of what he spends on you, not for himself.

Then again, it's possible that he will agree with your ideas on this.  

Ooooh, aren't we jealous ? Grow up !

• Dave3 weeks agoReport

Just lpok at my legs . I have thoghs for day. I can make any loser whine and pay my bills just to pay my rent for me