Gen asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 3 weeks ago

Pro Pedo BBC interview with Pedo Prince Andrew takesa strange turn..what is your opinion on this?

my opinion: he's a pedophile and his excuses/reasonings in the interview were weird and strange... BBC shouldv'e done a better job for covering for him... https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/prince-andrew-...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

First of all an innocent man does not need to go on television to protest about how innocent he is. He made a huge mistake there, the same one that many criminals make. 

Secondly, anyone who studies body language and facial expressions can see how much he is squirming over the uncomfortable questions. The face is a giveaway. Again, an innocent man would not react like that. 

Thirdly, I hope some news organisation investigates his claim that he does not perspire, because the girl said he was sweating but his defense is that he does not. I have never heard of this affliction, which is unlikely and would make the body overheat. 

• Clo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

We do not know that Andrew is guilty. We do know that the accuser's lawsuit against Andrew was dismissed because of insufficient evidence or proof. Women who make claims of sexual abuse are to be listened to, their stories investigated. Many times, I've kept up with miscellaneous claims, only to be horribly let down by the claims being false--this is not a claim to make blindly if it is to be taken seriously. Over the decades I have learned that people often overstate claims in order to win larger judgments--more punitive damages, that is, more money. This is the case with the current claims made by Virginia Roberts Giuffre. Roberts has a definite claim against the Epstein estate. There is no proof, no evidence, that she had a relationship with the Duke of York. The Duke meets many people, has photos taken with them, but he does not carry on any type of relationship with them Virginia Roberts is not after justice with Andrew; she is angry, and rightfully so, with Epstein and wants some sort of monetary compensation and has latched onto one of Epstein's rich friends as some sort of backup plan if she can't go after Epstein's estate.

The interview was poorly executed.

Andrew was using Epstein as a person to host free vacations. Using people for freebies isn't such an honorable thing to do.

• I do not believe Prince Andrew is a paedophile. Paedophiles are sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children. Prince Andrew, on the other hand, seems to be attracted to adult women but he is too lazy/arrogant to care whether or not they are old enough to legally give consent.

• 3 weeks ago

The BBC kissed the *** of a royal?? Ya don't say!!

He's a pig, a true pig, and looking at him was painful.

A lifetime of being spoonfed bullshit. 

He knows what he is. 

Sad man. 

Even worse for his victim. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He is not a peadophile he has never been questioned or charged by the police or any other law enforcement agencie. So your opinion doesn't count in any way shape or form.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.