Can you workout while sick?

I have a running nose and cough. My workout plan weightlifting 

• squidy

Don't go to the gym, but you can work out at home and see how you feel. If it makes you feel bad, stop. But when I'm sick, sometimes exercise can help me feel better. I would choose taking a brisk walk with a few moderate hills, though, rather than weight lifting. I feel like it gets all your systems circulating better and helps you recover. Don't get too out of breath, just go at a medium easy pace, but you can keep going for a long time if it feels fine. I've taken longish hikes while sick, you just have to take your time and not exhaust yourself because then you might tax your immune system and get worse. That's why I don't think weight lifting is a good idea, because the goal of it is to exhaust your muscles.

• Speed

The "rule" (which is really a guideline) is that if your symptoms are entirely above the neck (sore throat, runny nose, congestion, headache) then it's safe *for you* to work out. (It is not safe for anyone who gets near you if you're contagious, so if you opt to hit the gym, keep your distance from others and take care to wipe down equipment well, including where your hands touched it. Bonus points for wearing a surgical mask to protect others.)

If you have any symptoms below the neck--that includes your cough, as well as chest congestion, wheezing, upset stomach, diarrhea, and so on--then it is not safe for you to work out.

So give it a rest. You can get some mild exercise solo, like a brisk walk.

Hope you feel better soon. Stay hydrated; it'll help.

You should stay home and do it to avoid spreading the sickness, also probably best to go a little lighter on the weights considering ur sick

No, plz don't