Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Is it true that left wingers really think only whites can be racist? Really? ?

Update:

I reported your stupid answer Lolly. 

Update 2:

Adults take showers Lydia. 

61 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

As a Liberal I'd say anyone can be racist. But most intelligent folks know where the real problem lays and on which side of the aisle.  You see as you work to increase your low IQ, it helps you to become less racist. The better educated usually the less racist.  Most of tRump's base, at least what the demographics show are low skilled, low income and low educated. You put the three things together and you have a breeding ground for racism and xenophobia, homophobia etc. We call that place the Republican Party. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

According to the movie "The Pass" Gay encounters are properly between a White jock and a Black jock;and yet, in actual practis most Straight White Republican men get excited only by Russell Tovey. 

• Racism isn't exclusive to one race, anyone can be racist.

• 3 weeks ago

it's just because more white people are more racist then others.

• sirjester099
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Mya - Prove that white people are more racist than the others..
      You must be as dumb as your response was reckless

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Pretty much. Reality is not their forte.

• 3 weeks ago

Im ultra-left and the answer is no. I find non-whites massively racist.

• 3 weeks ago

Every time I think the human race can't possibly get any dumber, some partisan hater like our anonymous OP comes along with some fresh right wing nonsense that lowers the bottom of the barrel that much deeper.

Firstly, who said liberals think only whites can be racist?  I'm a liberal, and I've never heard another liberal say such silliness.  I'd wager even other right wingers know you're pulling this inanity directly out of your ***.  

If you hate another person based on the color of their skin -- regardless of what your own skin color is -- you're a racist. Are you white and hate blacks? Racist. Black and hate whites? Racist. Asian who hates Hispanics? Racist.

How about instead of trying to stir up ****, you do the right a real favor and stop giving them all a bad name with this kind of petty bullshit.

• LoudLon
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

There you go again, acting like you know what someone else knows, believes and thinks. You're a sad little...man? Woman?  Beats me, but whatever you are, it's sad.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Well white people created racism. I dont think black people had any problems with white people until they tried to take their lands and make them slaves for centuries

• DS M
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

You agree that when it comes to raising her kids while she is at work, 4th graders raising their step siblings is better than all the Black fathers put together. As B. G. said, "Bling Bling!", right?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Racism exists in all forms.  Liberals keep using the phrase against whites because they want the minority vote.

• Game3 weeks agoReport

black people and the rest of minorities are only vote number to democrats nothing else 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

There are many examples of SJW lefties claiming only whites can be racist.  

• Zirp
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

SJW-trolls do not represent the (rest of the) left

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.