Can I still become a doctor if I suck at science?

I found out that you can become a doctor without going to medical school. Like an audiologist for example. You just need a masters or PhD. Meaning I don't have to take the GMAT!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Uh, GMAT is required for entrance to most grad school programs that give masters of PhD degrees. MCAT is the entrance test for med school. And you can't be a MEDICAL doctor without med school. Someone with a PhD IS a doctor, but not a MEDICAL doctor. Someone with a masters is not a doctor of anything.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

stop trolling child.

• My sister has a masters and doctorate in microbiology, she manages nuclear power plants. She basically has a better version of Homer Simpson's job. 

You should get into human biology if you want to be a doctor. Usually you have to go through medical school and get at least a doctorate. Look up what you have to do to become a doctor in your area, or where ever you want to be.

Graduate Management Admission Test is a computer adaptive test intended to assess certain analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in written English for use in admission to a graduate management program, such as an MBA program. I'm not sure what that has to do with becoming a doctor, unless it's required to get into medical school.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i would try it and see and then you'll know

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No is the short answer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.