Can I still become a doctor if I suck at science?

I found out that you can become a doctor without going to medical school. Like an audiologist for example. You just need a masters or PhD. Meaning I don't have to take the GMAT!

• Judy

Uh, GMAT is required for entrance to most grad school programs that give masters of PhD degrees. MCAT is the entrance test for med school. And you can't be a MEDICAL doctor without med school. Someone with a PhD IS a doctor, but not a MEDICAL doctor. Someone with a masters is not a doctor of anything.

stop trolling child.

• My sister has a masters and doctorate in microbiology, she manages nuclear power plants. She basically has a better version of Homer Simpson's job. 

You should get into human biology if you want to be a doctor. Usually you have to go through medical school and get at least a doctorate. Look up what you have to do to become a doctor in your area, or where ever you want to be.

Graduate Management Admission Test is a computer adaptive test intended to assess certain analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in written English for use in admission to a graduate management program, such as an MBA program. I'm not sure what that has to do with becoming a doctor, unless it's required to get into medical school.

i would try it and see and then you'll know

No is the short answer.