Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why in the world would Democrat's want to kill baby's after their born?

171 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

From what CREDIBLE source did you get this lie?

• eweezey3 weeks agoReport

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/30/ralph-northam-virginia-governor-defends-bill-allow/?fbclid=IwAR0qVJ1N1DKFqPIVjeG-KWKcINDLdiU7lxE0fDnPAii0ycuWMTczlEYOthk

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It’s so wrong honestly 

• 3 weeks ago

someone is donning his tin-foil hat

• Prince
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

They don't. It's a lie. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

They cry a lot man. Can you justify the alternative?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Prob because they are annoying

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You mean people like Zimmerman are Dems? I don't think so. Besides, I imagine you are against Universal healthcare for the mothers and SNAP for the the kids. What great Pro Life Christians you are. I imagine Trayvon being shot really cheers you up, Happy Holidays!!

• 3 weeks ago

They are too much inconvenience for the mother. Only North America, China and North Korea allow even full-term abortions before delivery.

• brother_in_magic
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

No woman ever goes through the danger and life-changing effects of pregnancy and then  decides in the last weeks  to 'get rid' of it due to 'inconvenience.'Pure lurid fantasy by a sad male

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Babies are being taken from their mothers by ICE hours after birth. The mothers are not being told where they are, and officials are not keeping track of where they are being taken.

But these are just Guatemalan and Mexican mothers, so who cares? White fetuses are valuable; brown babies are nothing.

• y3 weeks agoReport

So true and wealthy people are buying these babies and trader the people like animals.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Beats me. I can't imagine it.

• Mark
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Yes, you SHOULD be beaten.  Perhaps with a hairbrush.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.