Does the skill of a mime artist go without saying?
- pollyLv 78 months agoFavourite answer
I've always had a great deal of respect for the miming profession, even when they perform unspeakable acts on me
- Weasel McWeaselLv 78 months ago
How do mime artists pass on their knowledge of miming to future mines.....if they are all trapped in sound proof boxes?
- Adullah MLv 78 months ago
If they say something , there skill would turn to be talk show.
- PatrickLv 78 months ago
It goes without something....
Something is definitely missing....
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Harley LadyLv 78 months ago
No, the mime artist has a skill of saying it that forces you to read between the mimes!
- Big KahunaLv 78 months ago
Yes,and it is sad because a mime is a terrible thing to waste.
- Anonymous8 months ago
And the audience responds with the sound of one hand clapping.
- PronkLv 78 months ago
If MIME’emory serves me,I woludn’t joke about mimes,RR..
They have mime ASSassin squads that can survive on just beans,& water,& they are SILENT but DEADLY!😩
They will silence you,& put you 6 feet under in an invisible box!
- Laughing BOYLv 78 months ago
They can be MIME BLOWING.....😂😂😂😂