Are trumpet and trombone players players a bunch of blow hards?
- pollyLv 78 months agoFavourite answer
I avoid trumpet & trombone players whenever possible, they all have serious wind issues
- anandLv 58 months ago
They usually blow hot, blow cold.
- Harley LadyLv 78 months ago
I heard a good blow hard depends how they use their mouth!
- Big KahunaLv 78 months ago
Yes,unless the fret about it too much.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- ChaiTeaLv 68 months ago
Maybe, but the percussion section beats it.
- PronkLv 78 months ago
Their place is with the tenors,RR..
TEN-OR twelve miles away;
Becuz they aren’t very SAXY,
and they can’t REED MUSIC...🧐
- JazSincLv 78 months ago
My experience was that French horns took the most pressure, and tubas took the greatest air flow.
- Jess CLv 78 months ago
Yeah, they blow all the time.
- Laughing BOYLv 78 months ago
They are VERY HORNY.......😂😂😂😂