Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 3 weeks ago

Gemini woman - being friendly or more?

I've worked with this coworker for over 3 years but for some reason we seem to have got much closer in the last 5 or 6 months. We're now texting almost every day about everything and anything. She even went on holiday with her ex-husband and kids and was texting me every day. Shortly after that she moved offices and told me she missed me. She often texts me when she notices I've had a tough day at work, even if we only saw each other in passing she seems able to tell. Once I didn't show up in the office and she came looking for me to find where I was. We still see each other but nowhere near as regularly at work, but the level of texting doesn't seem to have slackened off. I called round her house when she was off work with a broken leg - she made breakfast and I ended up spending all day there just talking and messing around. We also made plans to go out together to a food show (I don't even remember who initiated that - it just kind of happened. I think she did.) 

My question to you Gemini women and astrologers out there is, is this just a friendly Gemini woman or is it someone interested in something more?  If it has any relevance, she is twice my age. She's 52.

This is way more than friends 

She's into you all of a sudden. Y'all so smart Lol 

She's just being friendly. Nothing else. Get a girlfriend

Hey, that Horoscope stuff is all b.s., just a gimmick, to sell magazines to little girls,

the answer is ............YES /NO

Gemini WOMEN are CRAZY!.....😂😂😂😂