Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 3 weeks ago

Gemini woman - being friendly or more?

I've worked with this coworker for over 3 years but for some reason we seem to have got much closer in the last 5 or 6 months. We're now texting almost every day about everything and anything. She even went on holiday with her ex-husband and kids and was texting me every day. Shortly after that she moved offices and told me she missed me. She often texts me when she notices I've had a tough day at work, even if we only saw each other in passing she seems able to tell. Once I didn't show up in the office and she came looking for me to find where I was. We still see each other but nowhere near as regularly at work, but the level of texting doesn't seem to have slackened off. I called round her house when she was off work with a broken leg - she made breakfast and I ended up spending all day there just talking and messing around. We also made plans to go out together to a food show (I don't even remember who initiated that - it just kind of happened. I think she did.) 

My question to you Gemini women and astrologers out there is, is this just a friendly Gemini woman or is it someone interested in something more?  If it has any relevance, she is twice my age. She's 52.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

This is way more than friends 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

She's into you all of a sudden. Y'all so smart Lol 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

She's just being friendly. Nothing else. Get a girlfriend

• 3 weeks ago

Hey, that Horoscope stuff is all b.s., just a gimmick, to sell magazines to little girls,

the answer is ............YES /NO

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Gemini WOMEN are CRAZY!.....😂😂😂😂

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.