Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Shooting pains during sex?

I’m posting on this anonymously because I’m too embarrassed to go to the doctors and explain this (I’m not a troll either) the pain I have is really affecting my sex life, every time I have sex I have to stop every so often because the pain gets too much. The deeper a guy goes the sorer it gets and he can tell and starts to worry he’s doing something wrong. It feels like shooting pains up my womb and abdomen. I used to like going on top because the pain wasn’t as bad but last night I felt so sick and had to stop. I just don’t know what I can do to ease the pain or if there could be some medical condition underlying that I should get checked out as I really don’t get much pleasure at all now. Anyone got any suggestions as to what I should do to help the pain or what it could be? Thanks 

• Tavy

He is hitting your cervix so you need to change your position. Put a pillow under your hips to raise your bottom. This tilts the womb backwards. Some men think they are digging a hole so push their penis in upto the shaft. If your vagina is shorter than his penis then it will hurt.

Not your fault, he needs to be more careful.

• Joe_d
      3 weeks agoReport

I actually don't mind too much having a 4" penis for that reason.  Sure its small but I can do other things as well.  I'm just glad I'm not a teenager anymore, haha.

Maybe because you are not married to a man who respects you.  

Not sure why you're embarrassed to go to a doctor. Gynecologists deal with female issues every day. It's their job to help.

• D_21

I would suggest seeing a gynecologist or two first to rule out any underlying medical condition. Cause really it does sound like there might be one. Actually, the more I consider it ....sounds a little like endometriosis. I was intitially contemplating fibroids, but I think what you describe is more indicative of endo.

That's the only thing I can think of, but I didn't do eight years of pre-med, med school, and practicum. Ask a doctor. Go to a female gyno. Tell them about the pain during sex.

• Joe_d

How long is the guy's penis??  Mine is a small 4 inches long and it has never caused any pain.  If anything I've actually had a couple of women wish mine was longer! 

• Byrd

Obviously you need to call the doc.

You're right, something is wrong so you need to see your GP.

Nothing to be embarrassed about.