Shadow
Shadow asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

Why do some people on here ask dumb questions and say things that’s not a question in itself?

When I scroll the list of questions, some people just don’t make sense in what they say and others sound ridiculous. I am using this site as a way to share my knowledge and understanding of things. I get annoyed when there are users who don’t know what they are saying and talk through their backside. It’s better to think about what you want to say and then type the words on the screen. Make adjustments such as rephrasing in your question or answer before submitting them so as your words make sense.

The Y!A reporting system is broken. You dont even get notified when your content is reported, so you cant appeal. It takes about 6 or more users reporting something. I dont know of anyone who can drop content in one report. 

That being said, because you cant appeal, that means that you can report any old damn thing you want and they cant appeal it. 

So my advice, if you see something stupid and want to zap it, then zap it. Even if you are unsure whether or not it is an actual violation. Because there are no consequence that I know of for false reporting. 

Keep that in mind people, because that is the reason why these ocd idiots spam the same crap over and over again with no content. And why violence and racist trolls flourish in Polls & Surveys. And why all you hear about in Rock & Pop section these days are Led Zepplin, Queen, The Beatles, The Allman Brothers, ACDC, and Deep Purple. 

I knowI am not the only one sick of seeing filler questions, violence, racism, and lousy trolling that has no depth or humour. 

Hit that flag a little more often on content that you think should be reported people.  It'll be alright, there is no consequence. 

• Chad⚡️
      3 weeks agoReport

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=utmBDKK5aa

• Zirp

Some people think Y!A is some game, and that posting (inane) questions is something they are supposed to do...

However, if what they post as a question isn't a question or isn't intelligible (all questions in other languages than the one of the Y!A-site in question are considered unintelligible), you should report it.

Questions about the answerer should be reported too

99% of the questions asked could be answered by Googling it. 

Everything else is posted by people on high lithium doses or paid trolls.